Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My new design

Here is the first attached piece that will go on top of the main body of Walk the Wild River. These are  - TA DA - mountains and rivers of course.
Kreinik #4, perle coton #8, cotton floss, and a thread called Razzle that I found in a quilting store. Kind of a pain to work with, but I like the effect.

I'm trying to get a nice variety of blues, purples, and greens for the mountains and blues for the rivers. Eventually I hope to couch a fuzzy thread of some sort over the fly stitch rivers and have it pass from the attached diamonds down onto the main body of the design. But I don't know how that will work or IF that will work until I get to that stage.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your creative process. Thanks for posting and keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive