Saturday, February 12, 2011

My new design

This is the second attachment with more mountains and rivers.



The same type of threads. On the first diamond I auditioned colors until I liked the combination I had. On the second diamond I just took those color families and added a couple of shades rather than adding more colors. For a class I need to keep the number of colors and threads manageable to keep the cost of the kit reasonable.
Walk on the Wild Side is one example of where I let myself use what needed to be used regardless of the cost. Full retail on the kit would price it right out of the market so I only charge ~75% of full retail. For Walk the Wild River, this new design, I am trying to be more sensible. But it's soooooooooooooooooo hard.
 
Someday I am going to stitch something just for me - no class, not for saile, just for ME. Someday. Soon. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive