Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thread Inventory

If you follow the EGA or ANG discussion groups you know there has been a LOT of talk about stitching apps. And a big discussion has been apps for keeping track of stash. Well, since you've seen my new workroom you know I don't have stash, I have inventory!!! I keep track of it on spreadsheets which I can download to my phone using an app called Docs to Go.


In a fit of generosity and possible madness, I decided I'd add links to my web site so others could use the same Excel spreadsheets. I made a start yesterday. Another lister had posted some of her spreadsheets to Google Docs, and she gave me permission to add links to those also. So there are already links to DMC (not a complete list yet), Caron Collection, Soie d'Alger, and Rainbow Gallery.

I posted the info to the EGA and ANG lists, but had to repost as EGA rejected my first posting because I mentioned my web site, which is considered advertising [sigh]. Even without me mentioning the URL. But it seems they are OK with me posting the URL directly to the link page, which is kinda weird since it takes them directly to my web site. 0_0? Oh, well, gotta follow the rules.

I'll try to get back in the next day or two with the winning design from my contest.

1 comment:

  1. Heу thеrе! Do уou κnow if theу make any plugins to assіst ωith Sеarch Εngіne Optimizatіon?
    ӏ'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not ѕeeing
    verу good success. If yοu know of аny please share.
    Cheers!

    My pаge - portable audio systems

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive